A current Smackdown star and former NXT Champion is reportedly preparing for life away from WWE.
Bo Dallas hasn’t wrestled a match since October 2019. Even though he’s still under WWE contract, Dallas is reportedly planning for a future outside of the ring.
As per Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer, Dallas isn’t even being brought in for television, despite still being on the roster. He has reportedly started a family real estate business in preparation for “life after wrestling”. Dallas and current WWE star Liv Morgan live together on a farm.
Dallas’ last match in WWE was at Crown Jewel 2019, where he and tag partner Curtis Axel were defeated by The New Day. He was granted time off in November 2019, and is yet to make his return.
Axel was released in early 2020, but Dallas remained under contract throughout the entirety of last year.
Bo Dallas was the third ever NXT Champion, defeating Big E for the title in May 2013. He found success on the main roster as part of various factions, winning the Raw Tag Team Championship as part of The B Team.
Dallas won the 24/7 Championship in September 2019.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Bray Wyatt’s Status For Tonight’s SmackDown Revealed
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- Dustin Rhodes Opens Up About Cody Rhodes
- AEW Star Shares Message For Dominik Mysterio Ahead Of WrestleMania 39