Several WWE stars will soon by travelling to Saudi Arabia for an upcoming gaming event.
Per PWInsider, a number of talents will be promoting the company at Gamers Season/Gamers8 event next week.
The report noted named AJ Styles and Rey Mysterio as two of the stars slated to represent WWE and WWE 2K.
Zawaya touts Gamers Season as “biggest event for electronic sports and games in the world.” Based in Riyadh, the event began on July 18, and will end on September 8.
Rey Mysterio was notably the cover star for WWE 2K22, which was released in March.
WWE will return to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for this year’s Crown Jewel premium live event on November 5. The Elimination Chamber event in February aired from the Jeddah Super Dome.
The most recent WWE premium live event, SummerSlam, was the company’s first following Vince McMahon’s retirement, and Triple H taking over WWE creative.
Check out the updated WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- ‘A Lot Of Concern’ Over Randy Orton Injury
- Report: Bandido Offered AEW Contract Following September 28 Dynamite
- Several WWE Stars Missing SmackDown Due To Hurricane Ian
- AEW Facing ‘Brutal’ Live Show Ticket Sales
- Antonio Inoki Passes Away Aged 79
- Brock Lesnar WWE Return Date Revealed?
- Young Bucks & Kenny Omega ‘Haven’t Heard Anything’ About AEW Return
- VICE TV Vince McMahon Documentary To Cover WWE Departure
- Rush Officially Signs With AEW
- Here’s Everyone Chris Jericho Could Face For The ROH Title