According to PWInsider, Charlotte Flair will have to undergo surgery to repair a ruptured breast implant.
There is no word on when Flair will be having the surgery, but sources speculate that she will be holding off the treatment until after the European tour. Nor do we know is she will miss any in-ring action due to the rupture and how long her recovery time will be. She has, however, been pulled from her scheduled ACE Comic-Con appearance due to take place after Money In The Bank with Carmella being named as her replacement for the convention.
Flair defeated Peyton Royce on Tuesday night’s SmackDown Live to qualify for her spot in the upcoming women’s ladder match at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view on June 17. But it doesn’t look like this incident will affect her spot in the match as she is still (as of writing) listed as one of the two confirmed competitors for the match.
Do you think Charlotte will become Miss Money in the Bank? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter here.
- Money in the Bank
- ember moon
- SmackDown Live
- world wrestling entertainment
- peyton royce
- Charlotte Flair
- WWE Star Returns After Over 10 Months
- AEW Stars Join New Faction
- CM Punk Hilariously References Seth Rollins Incident Following WWE Return
- WWE Star Reacts To Banned Move Seemingly Being Unbanned
- EXCLUSIVE – Claudio Castagnoli Addresses CM Punk Joining WWE, Adam Copeland Joining AEW & More
- Top WWE Star Teases First Ever Match With CM Punk
- WWE Raw Ratings Following CM Punk Return Revealed
- WWE Star Returns With Bizarre New Gimmick
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Officially Joins Brand
- Mercedes Mone Shares Major Update On Wrestling Return