Is WWE considering bringing fans into the action closer than ever before with augmented-reality content experiences?
Sent in on Facebook by Doug, an interesting survey recently went out to WWE fans via email invitation.
The survey included gauging respondents’ interest in a number of topics including discounts on merchandise, products, and live event tickets as well as exclusive access to purchase WWE NFTs, the ability to provide feedback on ongoing WWE storylines, and augmented-reality content experiences.
The ability to provide feedback on ongoing WWE storylines is a scintillating prospect, imagine turning an entire episode of Raw into a fan choice adventure?
Other questions also asked fans how times in an average month they watch WWE programs but interestingly categorized by only a trio of brands, delineating fans’ attention to WWE products to just Raw, NXT or SmackDown.
You can keep up with all of the statistics across the three brands by viewing the wins and loss records for the entire WWE Men’s Main Roster here, Women’s Main Roster here, WWE NXT 2.0 Men here and WWE NXT 2.0 Women here.
Thanks for the tip Doug! Find WrestleTalk on Facebook here to keep up with all the breaking wrestling news.
- Kenny Omega Says Fans Will Be ‘Very Happy’ With Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Kenny Omega Confirms Cody Rhodes Will Be In The AEW Video Game
- Orange Cassidy Set To Debut New Licensed Theme Song
- Here’s How Long Tonight’s Forbidden Door Show Will Likely Be
- New Ring Of Honor Logo Leaked?
- Hiromu Takahashi Comments On Missing Forbidden Door
- More AEW Stars Dealing With Injuries?
- Toru Yano In Chicago Ahead Of Forbidden Door
- Fred Rosser Wins NJPW STRONG Openweight Championship
- New NXT UK Tag Team Champions Set For NXT 2.0