It’s been reported that NXT talent has been a bit frustrated in the crowd for recent TV tapings, but WWE is trying to prevent that from coming across.
Wrestling Inc reports that backstage personnel are utilising a PA system to essentially shout at the Performance Center trainees and NXT stars in the crowds for shows.
Specifically, last Tuesday, episodes of 205 Live and Main Event were taped before Raw. The crowd was said to be a bit sluggish before Raw taping got underway, so someone backstage took to the PA system to tell them to be more lively.
It’s unclear who exactly it was making the announcement, but it was described as being like “a parent talking down to a child”.
Some other details are that they had to bring their own packed lunches instead of eating catering backstage, and had their own tent outside where they had to stay during breaks.
It’s certainly a unique situation, but it really does greatly benefit the shows compared to having no atmosphere like WWE’s shows did for a number of weeks.
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?