AEW Executive Vice Presidents the Young Bucks have fired some shots at the NXT roster via their latest Twitter bio.
Sneakers were a big topic of conversation on wrestling Twitter yesterday, which seemed to start with Hit Row’s Top Dolla tweeting:
Some of y’all favorite wrestlers only wear sneakers on-camera to seem “cool & hip” but in real life they rock vans and ASICS exclusively… but y’all not ready for that conversation
MVP asked Top Dolla who he was referring to, to which he said he didn’t want to name “members of the competition”.
Later on, seemingly in response to this, the Young Bucks changed their Twitter bio to the following:
Spent more on sneakers in September than the entire NXT roster did.
Tony Khan has been leading the charge in terms of AEW bringing the verbal fire towards WWE recently, having said he knows Rampage will be a better show than SmackDown, and that this past Monday’s Raw “sucked”.
With Khan making comments like that, and the counterprogramming tomorrow night, things are definitely starting to heat up.
- Hit Row Return On WWE SmackDown
- Tony Khan Officially Announces Parker Boudreaux Is All Elite
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Karrion Kross References Release In Promo On SmackDown
- Swerve Strickland Reacts To Hit Row WWE Return On SmackDown
- Talent Believe The WWE Draft Is Coming After Clash At The Castle
- Another Legal Update On Jeff Hardy DUI Case
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw