NXT star Zoey Stark has provided an update on her knee injury, after undergoing surgery.
Stark suffered the injury during her three-way tag team ladder match at NXT Halloween Havoc last month. Stark has now taken to Twitter to reveal she’s already rehabbing after ACL surgery.
Wishing Io Shirai, Kacy Catanzaro and Kayden Karter luck for tonight’s show, Stark tweeted:
“Sadly, I tore my ACL/Meniscus due to Toxic’s attack. Here’s the bad news for the “champs”. Surgery went great and I’m already rehabbing. I’ll be back BETTER & STRONGER with three targets in mind! Until then @shirai_io, @KacyCatanzaro, @wwekayden kick their ass tonight!”
Sadly, I tore my ACL/Meniscus due to Toxic's attack. Here's the bad news for the "champs". Surgery went great and I'm already rehabbing. I'll be back BETTER & STRONGER with three targets in mind! Until then @shirai_io @KacyCatanzaro @wwekayden kick their ass tonight!@WWENXT
— Zoey Stark (@ZoeyStarkWWE) November 9, 2021
On this week’s edition of NXT, Shirai, Catanzaro & Karter will do battle with NXT Women’s Champion Mandy Rose and NXT Women’s Tag Team Champions Gigi Dolin and Jacy Jayne.
Also on the show, Kay Lee Ray will return to the ring to face Sarray in singles action.
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- AEW Stars’ Current Belief About MJF’s Status
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW’s Anna Jay Officially Undergoes Name Change
- Ariya Daivari Working As Producer For AEW
- John Cena Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Revealed
- Triple H Splits Up WWE Tag Team
- Mandy Rose Calls Herself This NXT 2.0 Star’s ‘Mother’