Man Cody Rhodes was one of the best babyfaces in wrestling… until he wasn’t. Yeah the story of Cody Rhodes in AEW is a fascinating one given that during the company’s first year on television Cody was one of the very best, churning out great segment after great segment. The contract signing with Chris Jericho, the un-goddamn deniable promo, the 10 lashes, the moonsault off the cage, the man was on fire, well, no actually that came later but you get the point.
But over time Cody Rhodes grew less bearable to a large amount of the AEW audience whether it be because of a distaste for reality TV shows or maybe they didn’t like the Cody Solved Racism promo, bottom line, people didn’t like Cody no more. Thus the last year of Cody in AEW produced a large number of dud segments which for the sake of parody with our last list, we must list here.
Not all the moments come from Cody’s last 12 months but rest assured these were all moments to erase from your memory as Cody makes his climb back to the 5th dimension.
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- What Happened In The Rock’s Daughter’s WWE TV Debut Match
- Top NXT Star To Challenge Seth Rollins For WWE World Heavyweight Championship
- New Name For WWE Faction Revealed
- WWE Raw Star Appears On NXT June 6
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future