9. Dana Brooke
Dana Brooke might be the strongest women pound for pound on the current Raw and Smackdown roster. However, strength does not exactly translate well to pushes from management or crowd reactions.
Dana was in NXT for only a year and a half before getting the call to join Raw in 2016 and similar to Apollo, she has struggled mightily to get over with the crowd. Making a move to NXT could be the ideal spot to let her hit the reset button and reinvent herself.
Coming out with a new attitude, an updated move-set, and a fresh approach to promos, Brooke could insert herself right into the mix for the NXT Women’s championship. With all the tools athletically to be a breakout performer, Dana just needs a few tweaks in her character and NXT could be just the catalyst she needs for a boost.
- Released WWE Star Claims One Person Had ‘Weird Grudge’ Against Him, Vince McMahon’s Departure ‘Killed’ His Career
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Update On New WWE Ring Name Fans Speculated Was For Jade Cargill
- Ex-WWE Star To Make In-Ring Return After Five Years Away
- SPOILER: AEW Star Captures Championship Title
- Exciting Prospect Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- Injured WWE Star Returning To In-Ring Training Soon
- Mandy Rose Now Officially A Free Agent, Reveals Likelihood Of Returning To Wrestling