Something a little bit weird’s been going on in WWE, and, more specifically, on Raw, recently.
The stars of WWE‘s cruiserweight division that compete regularly on 205 Live seem to be a bit lost and confused.
Two weeks ago, Drake Maverick appeared on-screen dressed as an AoP member, and announced that he was the new manager of the former Authors of Pain.
And, just a week later, Lio Rush appeared in a pre-recorded segment in a gym, motivating Bobby Lashley during the latter’s workout routine.
These events have filled my mind with two things. The first being complete and utter confusion, and the second being inspiration.
If we were to look at the current WWE roster, which wrestlers could be the next to go from in-ring star to manager? In this feature, we’re going to countdown 10 of those prospects, with some pretty shocking suggestions coming your way.
Without further ado, here are 10 surprising WWE wrestlers that would actually make great managers.
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- Former WWE Star Paul London ‘Insulted’ By Offer From AEW
- CM Punk Mocks WWE With Their Own History After Changing MITB Location
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- WWE Changes Ludwig Kaiser’s Name For Second Time This Week
- WWE Locker Room Against Sasha Banks But Not Naomi After Walkout Controversy?
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- Queen Zelina Injured, Timeline For Return Revealed
- Jake Paul Hunting For A Former WWE Heavyweight For Next Pay-Per-View
- William Regal Shares Which AEW Stars He Wanted To Sign To NXT