Did you know that WrestleMania 38 is going to be STUPENDOUS? Well, that’s what WWE keeps telling us anyway.
The problem is, that’s what they keep telling us. And now they need to actually prove it.
Coming up with all these slogans is fine, but they really lose their magic when you don’t deliver on them. On the other hand, if you do deliver on them, when you tell us how amazing something is going to be in the future, we might end up believing you.
As such, it’s crucial that WWE gets WrestleMania right this year, and here are five ways they can make sure that’s the case.
- ‘A Lot Of Concern’ Over Randy Orton Injury
- Report: Bandido Offered AEW Contract Following September 28 Dynamite
- Several WWE Stars Missing SmackDown Due To Hurricane Ian
- AEW Facing ‘Brutal’ Live Show Ticket Sales
- Brock Lesnar WWE Return Date Revealed?
- Young Bucks & Kenny Omega ‘Haven’t Heard Anything’ About AEW Return
- VICE TV Vince McMahon Documentary To Cover WWE Departure
- Rush Officially Signs With AEW
- Here’s Everyone Chris Jericho Could Face For The ROH Title
- The Good Brothers Are ‘Always Going To Listen’ To WWE Return Offers