Ever since Vince McMahon returned to WWE like Freddy Kreuger in the last two minutes of a Nightmare On Elm Street film, there’s been a lot of talk about who could take over operations of everybody’s favorite wrestling monopoly.
What’s been discussed less, however, is how the new ownership could affect things on the ground level, for us as fans of the WWE product.
While we don’t know exactly who will buy WWE, or when, or even if they will, what we do know is that a sale to anybody could have huge ripple effects across the company, and across the wrestling industry as a whole.
Here are just a few things a sale of WWE could mean for the product:
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- NXT Star Makes Main Roster Debut
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw