Money in the Bank is fun isn’t it? A stipulation that can lead to some incredibly exciting and rewarding moments, as well as the ladder matches themselves being a bundle of fun.
Hopefully, this year’s edition can deliver on that hype because for a few years now, there’s kind of been a feeling that it’s not quite what it once was.
But let’s replace any negativity with optimism and look ahead to the show with an open mind.
Speaking of which, it’s always fun to make some optimistic predictions ahead of these big shows, so here are six that I could come up with!
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- AEW Star Opens Up About Fears That He’d Be Forced To Retire