Ricochet made his debut in NJPW in 2013 after being announced as a participant for the BoSJ tournament. After making an impact with a 5-3 win record, fans instantly took a shine to Ricochet. He became a regular in 2015, appearing in several shows across the year. During this time, he achieved success in the tag division.
Yet, Ricochet will be remembered most for his matches with Will Ospreay. The duo gained attention from fans worldwide for their epic bout during the 2016 tournament. While some criticised it for being a flippy match without storytelling, others were mesmerised by the action inside the ring.
Like Prince Devitt, Ricochet’s move to the heavyweight division didn’t happen until he moved to WWE. After it was announced in January 2018 that Ricochet had signed with NXT, he made his debut fighting men much bigger than NJPW’s Jr division. He gained huge success and, despite issues in booking, made an impact in both NXT and the main roster, being a multiple-time champion.
- FTR Call Out Tony Khan To Book Them At NJPW Show
- UFC Hall Of Famer Daniel Cormier To Serve As Special Guest Referee At WWE Extreme Rules
- AEW Star Continues To Tease Departure On Social Media
- Big E Appears On FOX’s Big Noon Kickoff Show
- Shawn Michaels Explains Benefits Of Infusing NXT And NXT UK Rosters
- Update On Triple H Changing GUNTHER’s Ring Name
- Sheamus Details Drunken, Irish Origins Of WWE Stipulation To Gunther
- WWE Files Trademark In Relation To NIL Program
- Ricky Steamboat Announces In-Ring Return With FTR
- WWE Reveals Lineup For Last Raw Before Extreme Rules (October 3)