8. NXT UK Championship
As someone from the UK, I imagine I wasn’t the only one who was a bit worried that when WWE announced it would be launching NXT UK that the belt would just be covered in pictures of the queen drinking tea and eating beans on toast.
Thankfully, what the designers actually came up with was arguably the best belt WWE has made in the past 15 years. The classic crest with the lion and unicorn is a famous symbol of the United Kingdom, and that’s really all we need.
It is amazing how we can have this belt in NXT UK, and then have the main WWE Championship looking the way it does. If I won the WWE Championship, i’d get a sticker of the NXT UK Championship and stick it on top of the WWE title.
- Released WWE Star Claims One Person Had ‘Weird Grudge’ Against Him, Vince McMahon’s Departure ‘Killed’ His Career
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Update On New WWE Ring Name Fans Speculated Was For Jade Cargill
- Ex-WWE Star To Make In-Ring Return After Five Years Away
- SPOILER: AEW Star Captures Championship Title
- Exciting Prospect Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- Injured WWE Star Returning To In-Ring Training Soon
- Mandy Rose Now Officially A Free Agent, Reveals Likelihood Of Returning To Wrestling