5. Randy Orton
2020 has been one of Orton’s best in his career. With great feuds against Edge, Drew McIntyre, and “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt, the ‘Legend Killer’ could be on course to win the Rumble.
When Orton won the WWE Championship last year, a match with Edge was clearly the long-term plan. This was soon dropped and changed to a feud with Bray Wyatt, but surely there will be more for the 14-time World Champion.
The possibility of Orton taking on McIntyre or Edge again (somehow) cannot be overlooked.
While it’s more likely to see Edge coming out as the winner of the Rumble, Orton needs a ‘Mania match.
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Gameplay Clips Show Off Fun Features