With SummerSlam now in the rear-view mirror, Triple H no doubt made a “creative splash” for his first WWE premium live event in charge of creative and talent relations.
While that may be the case, most of the card was already booked prior to Vince’s exit, and most fans expect a lot of HHH’s changes to come AFTER SummerSlam.
With that in mind, here are 8 things we could see Triple H change about the WWE product after SummerSlam.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned