At 4:05pm ET on Friday, July 22, Vince McMahon officially announced his retirement from WWE, and naturally people had many, many questions about how it came about, why it happened the way it did, what it means going forward, and pretty much anythying else you can think of.
We got many of those answers in the hours that followed, but it was a bit of an information overload and some people may have missed certain things or not understood certain things, so we’re gonna try and break it all down.
Here’s EVERYTHING you need to know about Vince McMahon retiring from WWE.
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- Becky Lynch Shares Update On Shoulder Injury
- Rey Mysterio Still Has CM Punk’s Hair From 2010 Rivalry
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Final Set For G1 Climax 32 Tournament
- Another Debut Announced For Next Week’s NXT 2.0
- Becky Lynch On How Much Creative Freedom She Has With WWE Promos