United States Championship – Rey Mysterio (c) vs. Austin Theory
Another match that seems so incredibly obvious, but it actually might end up not being so.
Rey just beat Theory for the title, so all signs point to him simply retaining the title in the rematch.
However, the big question looming is Santos Escobar.
Many are expecting Santos to turn on Rey and take the US Title from him, but it could end up being that he costs Rey the belt against Theory here.
I think the safer option is to simply keep the title on Rey, so that’s what I shall predict.
Prediction: Rey Mysterio
Betting favorite: Rey Mysterio (Mysterio 2/7 vs Theory 5/2)
Click the next page button below for more
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Released WWE Star Refusing To Give ‘Championship’ Back
- Released WWE Star Says He Received High Praise From The Bloodline