It’s almost time for the redheaded stepchild of the WWE calendar: Elimination Chamber.
Not quite iconic enough to be considered an honorary Big Four Event like its more attractive sister Money In The Bank, but far too important (due to its placement right before WrestleMania) to be thought of as a B-show, Limmy Chambles is the ultimate mixed bag pay-per-view.
This year, however – between a potential conclusion to Sami Zayn’s Bloodline storyline and some genuine wildcards in the women’s and US Title pictures – this year’s show has a real shot at being one of the most talked about wrestling events of the year.
If that’s going to be the case, though, WWE is going to have to pull out some really big curveballs to keep things interesting.
So without further ado, here are six twists Triple H could book for this year’s Elimination Chamber:
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Scrapped John Cena WrestleMania 39 Matches Revealed