AEW star Abadon has shared photos of their physique, showing off their incredible body transformation.
The supernatural star took to Twitter with new progress shots, stating that they’ve now dropped 40lbs during their weight loss journey.
You can view the photos below:
40 pounds gone. pic.twitter.com/snB4PhwlB7
— Abadon_AEW (@abadon_AEW) May 15, 2022
The AEW star had previously noted that they had dropped from 163lbs in May 2020 to 135lbs in October 2021:
Image on the left: May 2020 weight 163.
Image on the right: October 7th 2021 weight 135. pic.twitter.com/HeFMXxDR7G
— Abadon_AEW (@abadon_AEW) October 7, 2021
Abadon most recently wrestled during the May 4 Dark: Elevation taping, with their match against Emi Sakura airing on the May 10 show. They have been undefeated since their last AEW TV appearance in October 2021, when they lost to Britt Baker during their No DQ bout on Rampage.
Stay up to date with AEW win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material