The viewership figure and demo rating for Wednesday’s (June 21) edition of AEW Dynamite on TBS has been revealed.
Per PWTorch, Dynamite drew 902,000 viewers. This is up from the June 14 edition that drew 832,000 viewers.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Wednesday’s show scored 0.33 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.30 rating.
This tied for the second highest demo rating for the program in 2023 so far.
The show featured Kazuchika Okada confronting Bryan Danielson ahead of this Sunday’s AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door. Also, CM Punk made his first appearance on AEW Dynamite since August 2022 to make the save for FTR, Ricky Starks and The Hardys against Bullet Club Gold and The Gunns.
After PWTorch posted the ratings for Wednesday’s broadcast, Tony Khan replied: “LFG WADE,” showing his excitement for the big ratings night.
A full list of AEW Dynamite TV ratings for 2023 can be found at this link.
— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) June 22, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- WWE Removes Edge (AEW’s Adam Copeland) From Another Big Spot
- Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Debut Reaches Impressive Media Numbers
- Unseen Footage Of Surprise Return On WWE Raw