The viewership figure and demo rating for Wednesday’s (June 28) edition of AEW Dynamite on TBS has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Dynamite drew 809,000 viewers. This is down from the June 21 edition that drew 902,000 viewers.
This is the lowest total viewership for the show since the May 3 episode.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Wednesday’s show scored 0.24 rating. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.33 rating.
This is the lowest demo rating for the program since June 24, 2020. AEW ranked #3 on cable in the demo for the night.
The show featured Sting and Darby Allin defeating Chris Jericho and Sammy Guevara in a Tornado Tag Match in the main event. Also, Jon Moxley beat Tomohiro Ishii in a G1 Climax 29 rematch.
A full list of AEW Dynamite TV ratings for 2023 can be found at this link.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed