There are new champions already as AEW Full Gear saw the second match of the big pay-per-view card tonight (November 19).
After a match that (unlike other frivolous applications) was a certified banger, there was the first title change of the night on AEW Full Gear.
With too many insane moves to mention, the final third of the exciting AEW Trios Championship match saw Death Triangle have a difference of opinion.
While PAC urged to use a hammer, Rey Fenix declined and tossed it away, until PAC attempted to bring it back into play.
With the referee distracted and Rey Fenix with his back against the wall, “embraced the hammer” and won by any means necessary.
While he was primed in the position to be on the receiving end of the One Winged Angel, instead Fenix used the hammer snuck to him by PAC, leaving Kenny laid out!
Rey Fenix was able to get the pinfall victory for Death Triangle to retain their AEW Trios Championship.
You can keep up with all the breaking news from tonight’s pay-per-view, AEW Full Gear by clicking here.
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) November 20, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return After Reported Concussion
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- Another WWE Star Trying To Join Judgment Day
- WWE Star Reacts To Fan Jumping Barricade At Live Event