AEW’s Jade Cargill, the inaugural TBS Champion, has revealed the name of the WWE Hall of Famer who is her personal producer.
In a recent interview with Bootleg Kev, the longest-reigning champion in AEW history revealed that Billy Gunn is her agent, saying:
“Right now he’s my agent, so all the matches that you’ve seen, probably my last ten matches, he’s been my agent for.
“[He’s] a great guy, like understands what I need and understands that I don’t need to do much.”
Cargill would go on to compare past coaches with what Gunn brings to her game, stating:
“And that’s what I appreciate from him because he’s a big guy, and prior to that, I was working with great coaches, but understood — hey, he won, he sold tickets … He understands what it is to put asses in seats, and he understands what you need to do to get over and not doing too much.
“He’s very much a minimalistic guy when you see him out there.”
Cargill would also explain that, with them both being from a sports background, Gunn talks to her like a coach.
Gunn was a bull rider in the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association.
He would leave the profession in his early 20s to pursue a career in wrestling.
Transcript from Wrestling Inc.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Top WWE Star Working WrestleMania 39 With Broken Arm