Renee Paquette is set to miss tonight’s episode of AEW Dynamite in St Louis due to food poisoning.
AEW shared a video to Twitter of Lexy Nair and RJ City backstage, announcing that Renee would miss the show due to food poisoning.
RJ and Lexy went on to run down tonight’s episode of Dynamite.
Responding to the video, Renee revealed how she suffered the poisoning, claiming that it came from ‘an ordered in salad’.
Tonight’s episode of Dynamite will see Adam Cole return to the ring for the first time in nine months, taking on Daniel Garcia in his return match.
The show also sees Kenny Omega defend the IWGP United States Chamionship against NJPW’s Jeff Cobb, as well as Matt Hardy taking on Jack Perry and more.
The premiere of AEW’s new All-Access reality show is set to air after the episode.
It was from a SALAD!!! An ordered in SALAD! 🤮🥴😵💫 https://t.co/PIZdL0PNuw
— Renee Paquette (@ReneePaquette) March 29, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star