AEW executive vice presidents Cody and the Young Bucks have offered to help indie promotion Southside Wrestling Entertainment after WWE pulled a bunch of talent from an upcoming show.
The show will be Southside’s final show, and as such, they wanted it to include alumni from the company’s past, many of whom happen to now be signed with WWE.
The promotion posted the following statement on Twitter detailing who had been pulled and how much trouble it had caused:
We are truly broken hearted 🙁 pic.twitter.com/Em7UMoYmhS
— Ben (@SouthsideWE) September 25, 2019
As mentioned, Cody and the Bucks reached out to express the fact they wanted to help:
Let me see if I can help… https://t.co/p71ALnHdcY
— Cody Rhodes (@CodyRhodes) September 26, 2019
As of now we don’t know any further details on what or who exactly this help will entail, but we’ll of course keep you updated.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- Popular WWE Team To Potentially Reunite After WrestleMania
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw