AEW President Tony Khan took to his Twitter page earlier today (August 19) to officially confirm the newest signings to All Elite Wrestling.
On last night’s AEW Dynamite show, Darby Allin & Sting were victorious over the team of 2.0 (Jeff Parker & Matt Lee) in a Texas Tornado Tag Team match, with Sting submitting both men in a double Scorpion Death Lock.
Khan took to Twitter to share the news that 2.0 were officially ‘All Elite’, complete with the trademark graphic to boot. It also appears that the team name will be stylised as ‘2point0’ going forward.
After they arrived in #AEW and called out the toughest competition from day one and then survived a brutal Texas Tornado match last night on #AEWDynamite, there is no doubt: Matt Lee and Jeff Parker, #2point0 are #AllElite! #2forTheShow pic.twitter.com/MRYMh7cCNr
— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) August 19, 2021
Chris Jericho may have let the cat out of the bag early in regards to the team’s signing, but it’s nice to see it be officially confirmed by the company in graphic form.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism