Whoops, turns out we were a little premature in our reporting! After the episode, Tony Khan hopped on to Twitter to share the AEW footage we thought had hit the cutting room floor from tonight’s AEW Rampage.
After having it edited out of the televised broadcast airing of tonight’s (May 20) episode of AEW Rampage, a scary scene from after the taping when Bryan Danielson got his leg stuck between the ring and ramp.
While it continues to be murky whether or not there was any intention behind his angle, it is nice to see he was helped to safety a little quicker than previous reports which suggested the affair may have gone on for nearly 10 minutes.
You can see the video of the rest of the post-Rampage melee, as well as Danielson, breaking free in the video below.
You can follow along with our live coverage of tonight’s show here.
After the #AEWRampage main event, in a brawl @IAmJericho & JAS vs BCC/Kingston/Santana/Ortiz, @bryandanielson’s foot got trapped between the ring & ramp. This is why fighting after the bell is dangerous & discouraged. See what happened on @AEW YouTube now: https://t.co/7Q0Iu8WrqE
— Tony Khan (@TonyKhan) May 21, 2022
- Another AEW Star Clears Twitter Amid Contract Expiry Speculation
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Fans Speculate AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired Following Cryptic Tweet
- Kevin Owens Misses WWE Raw Due To ‘Minor Situation’
- Luke Owen Reviews WWE Raw – June 27, 2022
- AEW Star Jake Atlas Domestic Violence Case Dropped
- Cody Rhodes Appears On June 27 WWE Raw
- Latest On Sasha Banks & Naomi WWE Statuses
- John Cena Says He Doesn’t Know When His Next Match Is During Raw Return