The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (April 7) edition of AEW Rampage on TNT has been revealed.
According to Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Rampage drew 503,000 viewers. This is up from the March 31 edition that drew 340,000 viewers.
This is the highest total viewership for the program since the January 13 episode.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Friday’s show scored 0.17 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.10 rating.
AEW ranked #6 on cable in the demo for the night. This is the highest demo rating for the show since December 23, 2022.
The episode featured HOOK defeating Ethan Page to retain the FTW Championship. Also, Darby Allin defeated Lee Moriarty with Swerve Strickland coming out after the match to reveal the merger of Mogul Affiliates and The Embassy as Brian Cage attacked Allin.
You can keep track of all AEW Rampage ratings for 2023 at this link.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox (8-10pm):
AEW Rampage, Friday on TNT (10-11pm):
#6 cable original in P18-49
AEW Battle of the Belts, Friday on TNT (11pm-12am):
#12 cable original in P18-49
📊 https://t.co/qDSSxyAPtr pic.twitter.com/gi9BVDDwRU
— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) April 10, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other