The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (March 18) edition of AEW Rampage on TNT has been revealed.
According to Brandon Thruston, Friday’s episode drew 398,000 viewers. The show was preempted to a later time slot due to the college basketball’s NCAA Tournament coverage.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox 8-10pm:
P18-49: 0.58 (755,000)
AEW Rampage Friday on TNT 11:48 – 12:47pm:
P18-49: 0.13 (166,000)
Rampage started late due to college basketball.
? More demos & analysis: https://t.co/1SscdBCpr8 pic.twitter.com/0un9JDfGOU
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) March 21, 2022
The total viewership was down from the March 11 edition, which drew 526,000 viewers in their regular time slot.
In the 18-49 demographic, the show scored a 0.13 rating with 166,000 viewers. This was also down from last week’s episode, which scored 0.22 rating.
The episode featured Keith Lee defeating Max Caster in the main event and Darby Allin defeating The Butcher by countout in the opener.
A full list of AEW Rampage TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- Referee Bump In AEW Dynamite Main Event Leads To Controversial Finish
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023
- The Rock Shares Condolences To Iron Sheik’s Family: ‘Rest In Power, Uncle Sheiky’
- Kris Statlander Retains TBS Championship, AEW Rampage To Feature Big Women’s Match