An AEW star who was recently removed from the company’s roster page is now officially gone from the company.
Earlier this week, it was noted that Sonny Kiss had been removed from AEW’s roster page, prompting questions about whether or not she was still with the company.
In an update from Fightful Select (subscription required), Sonny is officially finished with All Elite Wrestling, noting that her contract had expired at the beginning of September.
Sonny had been a part of the AEW roster since the company’s inception in 2019, though only made sporadic appearances on Dynamite, mainly appearing on AEW Dark and Dark: Elevation.
Sonny had been a part of the Trustbusters stable on ROH television, with her last match taking place on the July 22 episode of the show, where she teamed with Jeeves Kay and Slim J in a losing effort to Dalton Castle and The Boys.
Confirmation of Sonny’s departure comes just one day after AEW announced the termination of CM Punk’s contract with the company following AEW All In.
Sonny joins a list of several AEW stars who have seen their contracts expire this year, including Fuego Del Sol and Brian Pillman Jr.
Pillman Jr reportedly officially started up with WWE NXT this week after leaving AEW.
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed
- WWE SmackDown Star Returns To TV