Wake up babe, the latest new tribal wrestling Twitter discourse just dropped!
This time, the issue is apparently regarding the Komander vs Jay White match from AEW Dynamite, namely a spot where Komander bounced off the ropes before hitting White with a Hurricanrana.
Many fans believed the arguments to be in bad faith, comparing the spot to the Undertaker’s famous ‘Old School’ spot he performed for most of his iconic career.
When a fan pointed out the comparisons between the two spot, AEW star Daniel Garcia had a hilarious defence for the Undertaker spot, and why it made sense.
In a now deleted Tweet, Garcia claimed:
This is different tho because he’s a magic zombie
Honestly, it’s hard to argue with that.
Credit @nzx3lite pic.twitter.com/vGbFYBd3wx
— Daniel Garcia Deleted Tweets (@DeletedDGTweets) April 20, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win