All Elite Wrestling (AEW) has reportedly suspended Max Caster for two months without pay off the back of last week’s controversy.
Caster’s pre-match rap last week included references to Simone Biles’ mental health, Duke lacrosse rape allegations, fake COVID-19 PCR tests, and Julia Hart’s “v…” (rhymes with Carolina), and was edited out after many fans took issue with it online.
A week later, AEW announced yesterday that the Acclaimed (Caster and Anthony Bowens) would have a match on last night’s episode of Dark, but then took down that announcement and the match was pulled from the show.
Ringside News – which has had many of its recent reports confirmed by the likes of Fightful and Dave Meltzer – is reporting that Caster has been suspended for two months without pay and will complete sensitivity training during that time.
After the situation last week, Tony Khan called Caster’s rap “terrible”, and as a result of it not being edited out of the show before it aired, he said he’ll be editing Elevation and Dark from now on, which he didn’t sound too happy about.
Fightful had reported earlier that Max Caster was “on ice” with AEW but didn’t mention that he’d been suspended, and Voices of Wrestling mentioned on Twitter that they’d heard the rumor of Caster being suspended was “total fiction”.
With that being said, we’ll keep you updated if any further news or clarification comes to light.
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Major New Match Made For AEW WrestleDream 2023
- Will Ospreay Next AEW Feud Revealed?
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release