Here are the results from AEW exhibition matches that took place during the first night of the Tokyo Game Show.
Ahead of the event, AEW confirmed that in addition to their presence at the convention to promote AEW Fight Forever, there would also be live exhibition matches.
AEW Head of Talent Relations faced DDT-Pro star Chris Brookes in the opening match, with the winner going on to face Konosuke Takeshita later in the night.
The results from the event are as follows:
- Christopher Daniels def. Chris Brookes
- Ryo Mizunami def. Hikari Noa
- Konosuke Takeshita def. Christopher Daniels
Christopher Daniels was one of several names suspended following the backstage fight that took place after All Out, however Daniels’ suspension was lifted after AEW’s investigation found that he was trying to break up the fight and calm people down.
Daniels’ most recent match for the company on TV was against Jay Lethal on the July 22 edition of Rampage.
Stay up to date with AEW win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- CM Punk Shares Follow Up Message After Now-Deleted Instagram Story
- El Hijo Del Vikingo Next Match Announced By Tony Khan
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Report: AEW Star Refused To Lose Match, Hasn’t Been Used Since
- AEW Star Miro Announces New Role
- Naomi Post-WWE New Ring Name Revealed?
- Update On Rumors Of Brock Lesnar Leaving WWE After WrestleMania 39
- Major WWE Star’s Twitter Hacked
- WWE To Bring Back Pay-Per-View Name?
- ROH Supercard Of Honor Adds ROH World Championship Match