All Elite Wrestling (AEW) is hoping to use an iconic WWE entrance theme song for use in their company.
Per Fightful Select, there have been inquiries from AEW about licensing the signature Hardy Boyz theme that is synonymous with the brothers.
The song is titled “Loaded” and isn’t actually owned by WWE. It was produced by Zack Tempest and has been used on Spike TV as well as on commercials and other things.
The report also notes that WWE does in fact own the rights to Jeff Hardy’s “No More Words” theme, so AEW will not be using this song.
Getting the theme back was a key part of contract negotiations to extend Jeff’s WWE deal. The song returned in 2021 and was used for Hardy until his release in December.
As far as Jeff Hardy’s “Modest” theme from his TNA days, he does own this song as well as the “Obsolete” song used by the Broken Hardys in IMPACT Wrestling.
As previously mentioned, Jeff Hardy is officially a free agent as of today.
Jeff’s brother Matt Hardy will be featured in an emergency meeting for the A.H.F.O. on tonight’s AEW Dynamite.
- Full Recap – Tony Khan Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call
- Report: WWE Using Robert Roode To ‘Teach’ Veer Mahaan
- Here’s Who Decided Stephanie McMahon Should Replace Vince McMahon
- Lineup For AEW Blood & Guts Match Revealed
- Original Plan For Jon Moxley At Forbidden Door Before CM Punk Injury
- Lio Rush Explains The Difference Between NXT & WWE Raw Locker Room (Exclusive)
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – June 24, 2022
- Real Reason Sammy Guevara Joined Jericho Appreciation Society
- Sasha Banks Spotted With Another New Look
- WWE Star AJ Styles Used For Bizarre Colonoscopy Billboard