Alexa Bliss has provided clarification on a procedure she recently had undergone amid her WWE absence.
Bliss recently took to her Instagram story with a health update, sharing a photo of a bandage on her face.
The WWE star indicated that she had undergone a skin procedure at the American Skin Institute in LA.
This revelation sparked some concern online, but Bliss replied to a fan noting that a short healing time is expected.
Thank you! Don’t worry, short healing time. Always get your skin checked! Esp if you are in the sun or use tanning beds! Lol
Bliss explained the procedure in another reply, writing:
There was a spot on my face yes- that had gotten worse. So went to get biopsy. Was basal cell carcinoma.
During my procedure doc also found other squamous cells. Was a quick and easy procedure. Glad I always get my skin checked 😊
Bliss hasn’t wrestled since unsuccessfully challenging for Bianca Belair’s Raw Women’s Title at Royal Rumble in January.
We will provide any additional updates on Bliss as they become available.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- First WWE Stars To Pin Roman Reigns Have Interesting Connections To The Tribal Chief