WWE Superstar Andrade kicked off his 2020 with a bang by asking girlfriend and former 9-time women’s champion Charlotte Flair to marry him.
And she said…
She said siiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
— “EL IDOLO” ANDRADE (@AndradeElIdolo) January 1, 2020
A few moments later, Charlotte showed off the ring in a tweet of her own:
Si. @AndradeCienWWE pic.twitter.com/oM2UrlSqvc
— Charlotte Flair (@MsCharlotteWWE) January 1, 2020
It was first reported the two superstars were dating back in February, with the two going public at the Hall of Fame ceremony in April. Though they were quickly shot down, rumors of the couple’s engagement arose shortly thereafter.
Both have been pretty open about their relationship in the press, focusing on their singles careers and bonding over family legacy. When Andrade’s mother passed in June, WWE granted both wrestlers time off.
WWE has yet to acknowledge the pairing on television, but I wouldn’t be surprised by an engagement announcement on this week’s Friday Night SmackDown.
We here at WrestleTalk send the couple our congratulations.
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?