While fans were disappointed over the hastened title run of Big E, it seems the WWE locker room feels much the same.
As previously reported, the morale in the WWE locker room is at a record low and according to Wade Keller on a recent PWTorch VIP audio, one point of contention is the treatment of Big E.
“I’ve asked around, and all I’ve gotten is people who are really upset, you know, with the rug being pulled out from under him, and I haven’t heard anything about there being an awareness of an issue with him and I think the people I have asked would know.”
Keller went on to say he hadn’t heard anything specific that would cause Big E to be seemingly removed from the main event picture, being drafted back to SmackDown along with other New Day members, Kofi Kingston, and the reportedly soon returning ‘King’ Xavier Woods.
Big E similarly to reports about a frustrated TJ Wilson, is beloved in the locker room with Keller going on to add: “I mean, one person just described him as a magnificent human being who doesn’t deserve this treatment.”
The most recent episode of SmackDown saw the New Day (Big E and Kofi Kingston) take on Los Lotharios (Angel and Humberto) where they emerged victorious.
Transcription via WrestlingNews.co
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy