Former Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch has shown off her long hair amid her WWE hiatus.
Lynch suffered a separated shoulder injury when challenging for Bianca Belair’s Raw Women’s Championship at SummerSlam in July.
Big Time Becks notably lost the title to Belair in April at WrestleMania 38. Ahead of this bout, Belair gave Lynch an impromptu haircut, after Lynch attempted to chop The EST’s braid off.
Lynch has now shared a photo of herself with long hair on social media. On her Instagram story, Lynch captioned the post:
“@audihairstylist poured miracle grow on my head.”
Lynch’s stylist shared several photos of Big Time Becks, indicating that she actually used hair extensions, not Miracle Gro. The internet really is killing kayfabe.
In August, Lynch noted that she expects to return to the ring in a ‘couple of months’, revealing at the time that she was recovering quicker than anticipated.
The Raw Women’s Championship will be on the line at Extreme Rules, with Belair defending against Bayley in a ladder match.
Check out the announced card for the October 8 premium live event right here.
View this post on Instagram
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- NXT Star Shocks Fans Calling Fellow Star ‘C*nty’
- The Undertaker Says Current WWE Star Has ‘Never Been A Bigger Star’
- The Usos Hit Another Insane WWE Milestone
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW