Becky Lynch has provided an update on her shoulder, after suffering an injury at SummerSlam.
Lynch suffered a separated shoulder during her Raw Women’s Championship match against Bianca Belair at the July 30 event.
She was written off TV the following night on Raw after an attack at the hands of Bayley, Dakota Kai & IYO SKY.
During a recent Instagram livestream, Lynch revealed that her recovery has been going well.
Hopeful that she won’t be out of action for long, Lynch said:
“Hopefully, in the next couple of months. Now that I got bad wing, I have a little bit more time to dedicate to it (writing her book).
“Yeah, I feel like I got a little bit more mobility in it (shoulder) because when it happened, it was so painful that I was like, ‘oh no, I’m going to be out for a long, long time.’ But now, it’s healing up really quick. I’m feeling strong. I’m feeling good. I’m hoping it won’t be much time at all.”
Lynch’s husband Seth Rollins recently opened up about wrestling ‘safer’ since the birth of their daughter Roux, which you can read more about right here.
For a list of every WWE star out of action with an injury, and expected return dates, click here.
Transcription via SEScoops.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Professional Wrestling Term Added To Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- Update On Top AEW Name’s Contract Talks With Tony Khan
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- Tiffany Stratton Reveals Why WWE Won’t Allow Her To Use ‘Barbie’ Nickname