WWE star Sasha Banks has shared a video and photos of her car being broken into in Oakland, California on Tuesday (August 17).
She shared surveillance footage to her Instagram story of an individual dressed in black smashing the back windshield. She captioned this video:
“Have fun with the hair products 🖕🏾”
She shared follow-up photos of the damage, as well as a video of herself next to the car, in which she said:
“Five minutes in Oakland, just five minutes!”
Banks and Naomi recently attended the She-Hulk Hollywood red carpet premiere on August 15.
The former WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions haven’t appeared on WWE TV since walking out on the May 16 Raw taping. Following the walk-out, the duo were indefinitely suspended and stripped of their titles.
Banks and Naomi reportedly agreed in principle to return over two weeks ago.
WWE is currently holding a tournament to crown the next set of Women’s Tag Team Champions.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Star Eyes Up Top Free Agent Match
- WWE Star Injured Indefinitely, Pulled From Big Match
- New WWE Faction Member Revealed
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement
- WWE Star Debuts With New Ring Name
- Insane Cody Rhodes WWE Record Revealed
- Interesting Cody Rhodes WWE Raw Detail Revealed
- WWE Star Replaced By CM Punk
- Potential Big Change To WWE Event Schedule Revealed
- Chris Jericho Addresses CM Punk’s WWE Return