Former WWE Champion Big E has provided another positive update on his broken neck on Twitter last night, doing so in the most Big E way imaginable.
Twitter user Jessi Devin posted a video, stating that she thinks about Big E and prays for his recovery every day, to which Big E responded.
E told her not to worry about his recovery, as he can now move his neck around without the use of a neck brace, remaining in high spirits during the whole thing like only Big E can.
E recently shared a video of him tossing his neck brace into the trash, and he appears to still not need it.
We continue to send our love to Big E and wish him a full and complete recovery from this injury.
You can find a list of all currently injured WWE stars at this link.
— Ettore “Big E” Ewen (@WWEBigE) June 22, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- VIDEO: AEW Star Teases In-Ring Return After Almost A Year Away
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned