WWE announced last night that Shayna Baszler and Nia Jax will once again defend their WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships against Bianca Belair and Sasha Banks at Fastlane later this month.
This is a rematch from the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view a few weeks ago, where Nia Jax pinned Sasha Banks to retain the titles after some interference from Reginald didn’t exactly go to plan.
To build-up to the match at Fastlane, WWE has announced that former NXT Women’s Champion and current Raw star Shayna Baszler will be coming to Friday Night SmackDown tonight to take on Bianca Belair in singles competition.
This comes after Bianca Belair officially challenged Sasha Banks to a SmackDown Women’s Championship match at WrestleMania after winning the Royal Rumble back in January. Fans are calling for Belair and Banks to main event the show.
The decision to have Belair and Banks challenge for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships again has not been met well by fans. The belief is that the Belair and Banks story doesn’t need the addition of the tag titles.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- Popular WWE Team To Potentially Reunite After WrestleMania