A big name free agent has recently said that they are better suited for AEW than their previous company! Find out who.
Kota Ibushi is a free agent and has recently told Dark Puroresu Flowsion that he is best suited for AEW than Japan.
“I don’t want to go out normally, I want to go out seriously. I think I’m more suited to AEW than Japan.
“I already thought so during All In. I have many friends. There are even the best tag partners”
Speaking of All In, AEW President Tony Khan just announced the next version of the event, AEW: All In set for London this Summer. You can click here to get all the details on that.
Kota Ibushi famously took part in the main event of the first iteration of All In, which pre-dates the founding of AEW.
Ibushi teamed with the Young Bucks to take on Bandido, Rey Fenix and Rey Mysterio.
He is also well known for having been tag team partners with Kenny Omega in the beloved tag team known as the ‘Golden Lovers’ in Japan.
You can keep up with all the latest news from AEW by clicking this link.
Kota Ibushi told me AEW is his #1 choice:
“I don't want to go out normally, I want to go out seriously. I think I'm more suited to AEW than Japan. I already thought so during All In. I have many friends. There are even the best tag partners” pic.twitter.com/0NmgkXaCMI
— Dark Puroresu Flowsion (@PuroresuFlow) April 7, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Seth Rollins On WWE World Heavyweight Championship: ‘We’re Not Naïve’