Over the past few weeks on NXT 2.0, we’ve seen a number of teases and creepy promos from Joe Gacy, and next week we will finally be finding out who the newest members of the Dyad are.
A Dyad, in case you were wondering, is something that consists of two elements or parts, and so most of the speculation of who the newest members could be has concentrated on tag teams.
Joe Gacy revealed on last night’s (July 12) episode of NXT 2.0 that the identities of the Dyad will be revealed next week on the July 19 episode of NXT 2.0.
While we don’t know for sure, the running theory is that the Dyad is going to be revealed as Zack Gibson and James Drake, more commonly known as The Grizzled Young Veterans or GYV.
GYV have rarely featured on NXT tv this year, so this would be a good opportunity to bring back arguably one of WWE’s best tag teams to weekly televisions. They really deserve more.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- Sammy Guevara Shares Touching Post Ahead Of AEW Double Or Nothing Main Event
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’