A new report has discussed the future of The Usos, discussing how WWE views Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso’s characters.
Since Jimmy Uso returned to WWE, there has been friction within Roman Reigns’ family. Although Jimmy and Jey Uso are teaming again, they are not always on the same page.
PWInsider are reporting that internally within WWE, Jey Uso is listed as a heel, while Jimmy Uso is documented as a babyface. The report speculated that The Usos could be the only team in WWE to have this dynamic.
These listings seemingly confirm that Jimmy Uso’s defiance is meant to be viewed as heroic. For now, Jey Uso’s listing implies that he’ll remain aligned with the Tribal Chief.
On SmackDown last week, The Usos unsuccessfully challenged for the SmackDown Tag Team Championships twice. The second title match ended via disqualification, with Roman Reigns attacking Dominik and Rey Mysterio.
It has since been reported that Rey Mysterio will challenge Reigns for the Universal Championship at Hell in a Cell. This would be the first one-on-one match between the two WWE stars.
It has been reported that WWE are considering having Reigns main event SummerSlam against John Cena. On the topic of the Tribal Chief, CM Punk recently gave major praise to Roman Reigns.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- AEW Star Says He’s Been Dealing With Torn Triceps, But Now He’s Back
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- WWE Star’s First Match In Nine Months Announced