After a heartbreaking loss to Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 39, Cody Rhodes’ wife Brandi Rhodes has reacted on Twitter.
Despite an absolutely stunning effort by the American Nightmare Cody Rhodes at WrestleMania 39 against Roman Reigns, he came up short.
After Roman Reigns received some very important help from Solo Sikoa, ending the dreams of many WWE fans who hoped to see a magic moment tonight to end the show.
Someone at ringside for the big match (and shown during Cody’s special entrance) is Cody’s wife, Brandi Rhodes.
Brandi Rhodes tweeting:
“Hard times breed better men.”
Elsewhere on Twitter, Cody’s brother and current AEW star Dustin Rhodes reacted to the big main event loss. You can read more about that by clicking this link.
Tomorrow night (April 3) hosts the wildest Monday Night Raw of the year, already advertised by WWE to be a “historic night” so we’ll have to stay tuned to see what happens next!
To keep up with all the breaking news from the big weekend in professional wrestling, don’t forget to follow WrestleTalk News on Twitter.
Hard times breed better men.
— Brandi Rhodes (@TheBrandiRhodes) April 3, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WWE Future After Pregnancy Announcement
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Current NXT Star To Join WWE Main Roster Faction Soon?
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time