Former Wyatt Family members Adam Scherr (fka WWE’s Braun Strowman) and Erick Redbeard (Eric Rowan) will team up for a tag team bout at Northeast Wrestling WrestleFest XXVI.
Scherr and Redbeard will do battle with the team of Bully Ray and nZo during the January 22 event. Scherr shared a graphic for the bout on Twitter:
— Adam Scherr (@Adamscherr99) January 4, 2022
Scherr and Redbeard last teamed together in 2016, alongside Windham Rotunda (Bray Wyatt).
Redbeard was released in April 2020, while Scherr was let go in June 2021. The former Monster Among Men returned to the ring during Free The Narrative II: The Monster In Us All, before his shock appearance during ROH Final Battle, attacking Eli Isom, Dak Draper and Brian Johnson alongside EC3 and Westin Blake.
The former Monster Among Men recently showed off his new look.
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?
- AEW Stars’ Current Belief About MJF’s Status
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW’s Anna Jay Officially Undergoes Name Change
- John Cena Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Revealed
- Ariya Daivari Working As Producer For AEW
- Dustin Rhodes Tells Upset AEW Talent To ‘Get The F**k Out’
- Triple H Splits Up WWE Tag Team