Former WWF Tag Team Champion Brian Christopher will be laid to rest today (Friday, August 3) in the Memphis Funeral Home and Memorial Gardens in Bartlett, Tennessee. His father, Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler, recently shared the funeral arrangements via Twitter.
— Jerry Lawler (@JerryLawler) August 1, 2018
In advance of his burial, Kevin Lawler, brother to the late star, shared a touching picture of Christopher’s custom-made casket which not only bears the sigil of the Pittsburgh Steelers, but also that of his Grandmaster Sexay alter-ego. It is indeed a work of art.
It is with thanks and an extremely heavy heart that the professional wrestling world lets go of such a talent that was taken too soon. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Lawler family at such a trying time.
Thank you, Brian. Rest in Peace.
- USWA Unified Heavyweight Championship
- grandmaster sexay
- scotty 2 hotty
- too cool
- jerry lawler
- Brian Christopher
- WWE Star Bayley’s Hilarious Reaction To ‘Bayley Is Hot’ Fan Sign
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan
- AEW Star Sends Heartfelt Message To WWE’s Nikki Cross
- CM Punk’s First Ever WWE Opponent Recalls Going Off Script In Match
- AEW Star Set For First Singles Match In Over Five Months
- Dominik Mysterio Shares Rare Heartwarming Moment With Fan At WWE Event
- New Feud For AEW Championship Revealed
- AEW Star Wears Protective Apparatus For First Match After Facial Injury
- AEW Star Dealing With Double Vision Issues
- Becky Lynch Reacts To Hilarious WWE & Fortnite Mash-Up