Former WWF Tag Team Champion Brian Christopher will be laid to rest today (Friday, August 3) in the Memphis Funeral Home and Memorial Gardens in Bartlett, Tennessee. His father, Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler, recently shared the funeral arrangements via Twitter.
— Jerry Lawler (@JerryLawler) August 1, 2018
In advance of his burial, Kevin Lawler, brother to the late star, shared a touching picture of Christopher’s custom-made casket which not only bears the sigil of the Pittsburgh Steelers, but also that of his Grandmaster Sexay alter-ego. It is indeed a work of art.
It is with thanks and an extremely heavy heart that the professional wrestling world lets go of such a talent that was taken too soon. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Lawler family at such a trying time.
Thank you, Brian. Rest in Peace.
- Roman Reigns Next Three Title Challengers Revealed
- Huge Update On Triple H WWE Status
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 20, 2022
- Sasha Banks & Naomi Status For Tonight’s WWE SmackDown
- Stephanie McMahon Departure Announcement ‘Came Out Of Nowhere’
- WWE Talent ‘Could Not Understand’ Why Sasha Banks & Naomi Walked Out
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 20, 2022
- AEW’s Future In Further Doubt Following WarnerMedia Upfronts?
- Here’s Who Pitched Asuka Beating Becky Lynch After Sasha Banks & Naomi Walk-Out
- Did WWE Spoil Result Of Tag Team Title Unification Match?